• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BoJ without official stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntergreed

Established Member
Associate Staff
Events Co-ordinator
Joined
16 Jan 2016
Messages
3,178
Location
Dumfries
Hi there

I plan on buying an off peak return from Carlisle to Oxenholme, breaking at Penrith. I plan on getting the 11:11 service south from Carlisle to Penrith, I am however aware that this service is not booked to call at Oxenholme. Would I be able to still use it as far as Penrith?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

robbeech

Established Member
Joined
11 Nov 2015
Messages
4,904
As and when your ticket is checked you might get a friendly guard explainthat it doesn't stop there and you'd only have to explain you. Are stopping in Penrith or changing at Penrith. Often they are trying to be helpful but if you know your intentions then that is all ok.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top