Hi,
The reason you're getting Train Not Found errors is due to the train having had it's folder name changed when it was updated. You can get it to work by one of two methods:
1) Open BVE, find the route file you want, right click on it and select 'Open', if it asks, open it with notepad (but if excel opens the file it's no big problem), then there is a line near the top of the text saying:
with train
.Folder
cl323 (or something similar)
The bit in italics needs to read the folder name of the train you wish to run, in your case it should be changed to read:
with train
.Folder cl323 Refurb
or
.Folder cl323 Unrefurb
depending on which you wish to run. Save the file afterwards and then load it up in BVE.
2) Alternative is to download BRR (BVE Route Randomiser) from here:
http://www.trainsimcentral.co.uk/misc.htm
I'm afraid I have no experience with the latest version so I don't know if it needs configuring or whatnot, sorry.
Hope this helps,
Jon