CambrianCoast
Member
- Joined
- 26 Jun 2012
- Messages
- 113
Yeah what is the difference??Is it though? I don't hear the English that reside in Gibraltar complaining about Spanish signs when they cross the border into Spain.
What exactly is the difference?
Yeah what is the difference??Is it though? I don't hear the English that reside in Gibraltar complaining about Spanish signs when they cross the border into Spain.
What exactly is the difference?
I can't see how Cross Country, Avanti and Great Western aren't similarly obliged to comply with these requirements/laws, at least for services originating/terminating or traversing through Wales.
I suspect the answer is that they are, and it's been such a niche issue with a relatively toothless government agency to enforce that they've simply not bothered.
Is it though? I don't hear the English that reside in Gibraltar complaining about Spanish signs when they cross the border into Spain.
What exactly is the difference?
Is it though? I don't hear the English that reside in Gibraltar complaining about Spanish signs when they cross the border into Spain.
What exactly is the difference?
I also don't hear very many complaints from those people about multi-lingual signs including English in France, Spain, Germany, Italy, ...Is it though? I don't hear the English that reside in Gibraltar complaining about Spanish signs when they cross the border into Spain.
What exactly is the difference?
Wales is part of the United Kingdom and Gibraltar isn't a part of Spain![]()
Wales is part of the United Kingdom and Gibraltar isn't a part of Spain![]()
You would have thought it would work that way....the language understood by the vast majority of passengers ...