• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti West Coast - Onboard CSA Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samueel28

New Member
Joined
1 May 2026
Messages
1
Location
Preston
As the title suggests I applied and was successfully placed in the Talent Bank in August of last year. I know I'm probably asking how long is a piece of string here. I just wondered if any one could provide any insight into waiting times or similar experiences. I haven't heard anything since the email to say id been successfully placed in the talent bank.

It's quite difficult to know you have done well enough to get the job after interview but then to wait and wait. I want to stress I am over the moon about being in the talent bank and passing the interview but as I say just wonder if anyone has similar experiences to compare to.

Cheers
Sam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top