bb21
Emeritus Moderator
- Joined
- 4 Feb 2010
- Messages
- 24,471
Enough of the bickering.
If the OP feels strongly about this, send Virgin some feedback on this incident. I am sure they will respond promptly if questioned on such policies as stated by the crew member in question. I seriously doubt such restrictions apply as a company policy.
That said, you did receive the advertised service, just not a very good one by the sound of it, as the food has always been complimentary.
If the OP feels strongly about this, send Virgin some feedback on this incident. I am sure they will respond promptly if questioned on such policies as stated by the crew member in question. I seriously doubt such restrictions apply as a company policy.
That said, you did receive the advertised service, just not a very good one by the sound of it, as the food has always been complimentary.