• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ash39's Trip Reports & Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

xotGD

Established Member
Joined
4 Feb 2017
Messages
7,880
Possibly, but I really don't see it getting that bad. Now the pubs etc have closed, it might actually help a bit.

It's a good thing we can all still discuss the various bits of the hobby/industry via the forum eh? I might have to get proper into my nostalgia thread again...
You can read mine if you like (hint, hint!) :D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jamesrob637

Established Member
Joined
12 Aug 2016
Messages
6,079
I don't note numbers however I do note times of trains so I guess someone with the right links (and a little time/patience!) could tell me what I had on each service!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top