• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ash Behind the Camera YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Saini

Member
Joined
13 Nov 2022
Messages
85
Location
Berkshire
Hi I'm Ash My YouTube channel is called Ash Behind the Camera I mainly upload bus spotting & train spotting videos & shorts My latest video is trains at Wokingham I only film on my second-hand phone As a result of not being able to afford a new one or camera as im well you know


My upload schedule is Shorts & videos every Monday Wednesday & Friday 4pm

Currently my latest to be released short will be 29 December 2025

 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ash Saini

Member
Joined
13 Nov 2022
Messages
85
Location
Berkshire
Brand New Video Up Now
I have & always will put a lot of effort into my Videos so please considering watching it

Thank you very much & a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top