heart-of-wessex
Established Member
Hello all,
Has anyone got about 10 minutes spare to read a small script I've written for a free video? Railway history/knowledge of area not necessary, all I want to know is if it makes sense.
Unfortunately my condition means that I find it hard to put what I mean across in short term words, so what could be a short sentance ends up as an essay!
I've re-wrote a few bits a few times, but I'm sure there's a couple of bits that could be written properly...
Anyway if anyone can do this, please PM me your E-mail address and I'll send the .txt file over.
Any help is gratefully appreciated
James.
Has anyone got about 10 minutes spare to read a small script I've written for a free video? Railway history/knowledge of area not necessary, all I want to know is if it makes sense.
Unfortunately my condition means that I find it hard to put what I mean across in short term words, so what could be a short sentance ends up as an essay!
I've re-wrote a few bits a few times, but I'm sure there's a couple of bits that could be written properly...
Anyway if anyone can do this, please PM me your E-mail address and I'll send the .txt file over.
Any help is gratefully appreciated

James.