• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anybody have a list on the refurbed 165/166s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wales

Member
Joined
8 Dec 2021
Messages
5
Location
Newport
Hey all,

As of currently, I'm looking about for a refurbished 166 or 165 on GWR, as the only ones I've been able to find are FGW interiored ones. Anybody got a list or info?

Thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rcsn319

Member
Joined
3 Jan 2022
Messages
39
Location
london
As far as I’m aware atm it’s only some 2 car 165s that have been given the refresh, as well as 166 205’s refresh from a few years ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top