CallySleeperKid
Member
Out of my window this morning I caught a quick view of a movement on The Erewash Valley Line through Langley Mill towards Toton.
I am at a distance where you can make out what train it is but not close enough for pictures etc..... Anyway, it was defiantly an EWS liveried loco, which looked to be a 66, with a silver/white partner, My first reaction was that it was the EWS management Train DVT, but I only got the slightest look as it disappeared behind the trees. It must have been between 10 and 11, but not 100% sure.
Anyone got any ideas on this?
I am at a distance where you can make out what train it is but not close enough for pictures etc..... Anyway, it was defiantly an EWS liveried loco, which looked to be a 66, with a silver/white partner, My first reaction was that it was the EWS management Train DVT, but I only got the slightest look as it disappeared behind the trees. It must have been between 10 and 11, but not 100% sure.
Anyone got any ideas on this?