No, I didn't say that, I said using your words of 'Patching' of wood flooring that you stated had happened many times had, in YOUR example, become unsafe. remember, I am quoting YOUR posts here. Everything at some point will need maintenance however using concrete over wood will require that maintenance period to be a lot less that of wooden structures where even just a small hole in the covering can hide a multitude of issues in the structure underneath.
No one has come out and said that wood couldnt be used just its a lkot better idea to use a material that is more robust.
And are you saying that stations shouldnt have ramps for people in wheelchairs? But as long as they have a bench a PIS and a call button then everything is A ok for access.
Brilliant, exclusion of people from the railway marches on on on
P.S. Thats design standards for accessibility , not the main design standards for construction of a station