• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Advance ticket / reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oswyntail

Established Member
Joined
23 May 2009
Messages
4,183
Location
Yorkshire
I hope this is quick and simple. I have purchased advance tickets for a return journey to Winchester. Obviously, the furthest legs of the trip are on SWT. I have received seat reservation tickets for the Leeds to London, and return sections. I have also received a seat reservation for the Waterloo to Winchester section, with no seat number specified. Fair enough, as no seats can be reserved. However, for the Winchester to Waterloo trip I have received no reservation slip at all. Is this correct?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

wibble

Member
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Messages
636
I hope this is quick and simple. I have purchased advance tickets for a return journey to Winchester. Obviously, the furthest legs of the trip are on SWT. I have received seat reservation tickets for the Leeds to London, and return sections. I have also received a seat reservation for the Waterloo to Winchester section, with no seat number specified. Fair enough, as no seats can be reserved. However, for the Winchester to Waterloo trip I have received no reservation slip at all. Is this correct?

SWT don't do seat reservations but do restrict the number of Advance tickets available on their xx05 and xx35 services from Waterloo to Winchester. If you're not booked on one of these services you won't get a reservation slip.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top