• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Aberdeen to Central Belt Improvements Under Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

The exile

Established Member
Joined
31 Mar 2010
Messages
9,475
Location
Somerset
One only has to look across the border at HS2, or closer to me, the GWR electrification programme.

It seems the common denominator is infrastructure in the UK
I’m sure the two continental examples I also quoted are by no means the only ones!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GRALISTAIR

Established Member
Joined
11 Apr 2012
Messages
10,568
Location
Preston Lancs
One only has to look across the border at HS2, or closer to me, the GWR electrification programme.

It seems the common denominator is infrastructure in the UK
While I agree with you it really does make me sad that this is the case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top