• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

66757 at Weymouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
23 Mar 2021
Messages
57
Location
Yeovil
Bit late posting this but I watched 66757 West Somerset Railway turn up light at Weymouth last Wednesday 2nd February.

I was not sure why it was there and couldn't get a picture as was busy. I wondered if anyone would know why a freight loco would turn up without and wagons.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Joined
7 Apr 2010
Messages
34,308
Bit late posting this but I watched 66757 West Somerset Railway turn up light at Weymouth last Wednesday 2nd February.

I was not sure why it was there and couldn't get a picture as was busy. I wondered if anyone would know why a freight loco would turn up without and wagons.
It’s often the case that they are refreshing route knowledge for future engineering works.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top