On Saturday 9/9/2023 5Q89 Slade Green to Doncaster Wagon Works was diverted via Lincoln at
short notice.It was 24 minutes late at Peterborough & 219 late at Doncaster.
When I saw it at Lincoln at 1715 it was stationary blocking Sincil Bank level crossing and had
not pulled up to the signal in the station. I was not able to stop at the time but the driver appeared
to be out of the cab.the consist was 66701 2 green translator vans & an emu (unidentified).
Does anybody know the problem was?
short notice.It was 24 minutes late at Peterborough & 219 late at Doncaster.
When I saw it at Lincoln at 1715 it was stationary blocking Sincil Bank level crossing and had
not pulled up to the signal in the station. I was not able to stop at the time but the driver appeared
to be out of the cab.the consist was 66701 2 green translator vans & an emu (unidentified).
Does anybody know the problem was?