• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

455driver spotted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searle

Established Member
Joined
4 May 2012
Messages
1,580
Location
Ladbroke Grove
Seen in today's metro, rush hour crush;

"To the South West Trains driver who drove my Guildford-via-Epsom train on Tuesday. Your devilish smile, autumn gold hair and those cute little uniform shorts (!) put my heart into emergency. I'd love to ride along with you one day." - Brunette

Can anyone confirm/deny if this was 455driver? Maybe he can himself? I can see a new romance blossoming already!

In the act that this is (unlikely) a let down, discuss how creepy rush hour crush is. Have you ever sent one in/been spotted? :D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Monty

Established Member
Joined
12 Jun 2012
Messages
2,373
Seen in today's metro, rush hour crush;

"To the South West Trains driver who drove my Guildford-via-Epsom train on Tuesday. Your devilish smile, autumn gold hair and those cute little uniform shorts (!) put my heart into emergency. I'd love to ride along with you one day." - Brunette

Can anyone confirm/deny if this was 455driver? Maybe he can himself? I can see a new romance blossoming already!

In the act that this is (unlikely) a let down, discuss how creepy rush hour crush is. Have you ever sent one in/been spotted? :D

It could be him, though he would of have to of dyed his hair recently. ;)
 

IanD

Established Member
Joined
18 Sep 2011
Messages
2,784
Location
Newport Pagnell
Seen in today's metro, rush hour crush;

"To the South West Trains driver who drove my Guildford-via-Epsom train on Tuesday. Your devilish smile, autumn gold hair and those cute little uniform shorts (!) put my heart into emergency. I'd love to ride along with you one day." - Brunette

Can anyone confirm/deny if this was 455driver? Maybe he can himself? I can see a new romance blossoming already!

In the act that this is (unlikely) a let down, discuss how creepy rush hour crush is. Have you ever sent one in/been spotted? :D

Which one do you think is him? The crusher or crushee?
 

455driver

Veteran Member
Joined
10 May 2010
Messages
11,329
Seen in today's metro, rush hour crush;

"To the South West Trains driver who drove my Guildford-via-Epsom train on Tuesday. Your devilish smile(yep), autumn gold (not quite) hair (Uh dont think so) and those cute little uniform shorts (!)(hell no, not with my knees) put my heart into emergency. I'd love to ride along with you one day." - Brunette

Can anyone confirm/deny if this was 455driver?

It isnt unfortunately, I feel so unloved! :(
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Which one do you think is him? The crusher or crushee?

Oi less of! <D :lol:
 

Nym

Established Member
Joined
2 Mar 2007
Messages
9,798
Location
Somewhere, not in London
*sighs* if only I looked anything like attractive in a morning I might get one of them one day, though I dowbt it on the Piccadilly Line...

Has anyone ever been victim to the creepy rush hour crush of the daily free filth?
 

Drsatan

Established Member
Joined
24 Aug 2009
Messages
1,887
Location
Land of the Sprinters
Has anyone ever been victim to the creepy rush hour crush of the daily free filth?

I haven't thankfully, although I end up reading that section of the Metro when traveling to work if I find a copy left behind, although my train to work is over 90 miles from London, and neither departs from nor arrives at anywhere in London :lol:

Interestingly the 'rush hour crush' column has been moved to page two, a sign that the Metro is only read for 'stories' of human interest...
 

Nym

Established Member
Joined
2 Mar 2007
Messages
9,798
Location
Somewhere, not in London
I haven't thankfully, although I end up reading that section of the Metro when traveling to work if I find a copy left behind, although my train to work is over 90 miles from London, and neither departs from nor arrives at anywhere in London :lol:

Interestingly the 'rush hour crush' column has been moved to page two, a sign that the Metro is only read for 'stories' of human interest...

You mean people read the metro, I thought they just looked at the scary headlines about peadophiles and the pretty pictures...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top