• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

43167 on All Liner 10th to 16th Aug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

47403

Established Member
Joined
21 May 2012
Messages
2,206
Location
Geordie Republic of Gateshead
It's the best thing there! ;)

What about all of the HSTs?

fishquinn has sense LQofH:lol:;) In fairness the 37's and 68's are good fun too fishquinn. Loved riding behind them yesterday, been far too long since I done them on a proper pasenger service.
Not a fan of HST's, have a begrudging repect of them nowadays though.
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
fishquinn has sense LQofH:lol:;) In fairness the 37's and 68's are good fun too fishquinn. Loved riding behind them yesterday, been far too long since I done them on a proper pasenger service.

I fully agree. Tractors and Cats are both really good. And I am so very lucky to have 68s as some of my home traction!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top