Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Twice I've passed coventry and 37s have been in the sidings. Passed today's one twice and it gad the engine running for 3hours whilst stationary, why is this needed?
Twice I've passed coventry and 37s have been in the sidings. Passed today's one twice and it gad the engine running for 3hours whilst stationary, why is this needed?
It could be something to do with Beechwood Tunnel, between Coventry and Brum International. There was a serious problem with icicles hanging down above the overhead wiring on Monday, the train I was on at Brum had to head north to Stafford to gain the Trent Valley route to Rugby because of this. The tunnel is notoriously slippy in bad weather, I know as I nearly skidded all the way through it on a light engine several years ago, the wheels just picked up and off it went. Not pleasant....
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.