Ivo
Established Member
Can anyone clear up any details on the above train please? Apparently it calls only at Shrub Hill between Foregate Street and Swindon, which seems highly odd.
Anyway, as part of my Great Escape plan I intend to return to Bath using this service, but until a few minutes ago was not even aware of its existence. Does it pass through Cheltenham without stopping, or does it take some fancy route (but via the Cotswold Line in 70 minutes?)? Also, are there any facilities on this train, and is it an HST or a Turbo?
Merci
P.S.: How can you keep the capital letters in the thread title as capital letters? They always revert to normal case whenever I try station or operator codes (i.e. WOF, SWI; also ATW not so long ago).
Anyway, as part of my Great Escape plan I intend to return to Bath using this service, but until a few minutes ago was not even aware of its existence. Does it pass through Cheltenham without stopping, or does it take some fancy route (but via the Cotswold Line in 70 minutes?)? Also, are there any facilities on this train, and is it an HST or a Turbo?
Merci
P.S.: How can you keep the capital letters in the thread title as capital letters? They always revert to normal case whenever I try station or operator codes (i.e. WOF, SWI; also ATW not so long ago).