anti-pacer
Established Member
Tomorrow my good lady and I will be "popping up" to Glasgow for a couple of hours.
Any recommendations on what to do once we're there?
We will get there at 1pm and leave at 3.40pm, although there is a train at 4.40pm which we could use to change to the last train back from Carlisle to Leeds. Does anyone know if the 1640 Glasgow Central-London Euston is generally a reliable, punctual train?
I also want to include a quick drink at a traditional Scottish pub somewhere near Central Station. Any good suggestions?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Any recommendations on what to do once we're there?
We will get there at 1pm and leave at 3.40pm, although there is a train at 4.40pm which we could use to change to the last train back from Carlisle to Leeds. Does anyone know if the 1640 Glasgow Central-London Euston is generally a reliable, punctual train?
I also want to include a quick drink at a traditional Scottish pub somewhere near Central Station. Any good suggestions?
Thanks in advance for your help.
