• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1956 to 61 Arrivals at Wakefield Westgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

nairda1945

New Member
Joined
15 Jan 2016
Messages
2
Can anyone help please, as a teenager I remember A4's arriving at Westgate at or around 0800 every week day morning. Someone else says there were never any A4's there at any time in early morning. I know what I saw, can anyone help me out please??:D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SouthDevonian

Member
Joined
30 Apr 2015
Messages
114
Location
West Glos
Try the British Railways Foundation group on Facebook (you have to join the group but that simply involves submitting a membership request). The administrator was a BR Controller at KX around that time so would know all the diagrams and haulage details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top