• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

180110

Status
Not open for further replies.

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
Just seen photos of this train fully refurbished (the first I think given 113 only had new upholstery?)

New First Class moquette, new lighting, repainting and new side panals as well as plug sockets for hull trains

Any more information or more pics?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
According to Rail the last unit has just gone to Scotland for refurbishment so that's all 4 done once it returns..

I take it 180113 has seen the full refurbishment also as I'm sure this unit initially (and perhaps the others) only had some improvements made

Any pics of 180111 and 180110 in the new livery?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top