Malvernian
Member
Thank you for your considered input and sorry for the tardy reply - I have been struck down with Flu.
For clarity, I have attached the Final Appeal as submitted which I had not earlier due to time constraints.
I may be up for continuing the fight if you are willing to continue your support.
Of course this would also be on the proviso that my daughter is not dragged through the courts.
Which leads me onto the next question, should I pay the fine now or not?
For clarity, I have attached the Final Appeal as submitted which I had not earlier due to time constraints.
I may be up for continuing the fight if you are willing to continue your support.
Of course this would also be on the proviso that my daughter is not dragged through the courts.
Which leads me onto the next question, should I pay the fine now or not?