Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I did not have my wallet with me only my phone. Plus having looked at the fares now it was just a 2.50 journey .. I had at least 5 pounds on that account lol.
what happened was my airplane mode was on during all of this but i didnt notice. and it also switched of my NFC to save battery hence why all this has happened.
Thank you so much!! This is exactly what I did. I said I am ready to cover all cost incured and even the fine. Just dont want to go to court. Fingers Crossed they let me off.
Thanks for all the replies. I sent off my letter yesterday. Apologising for my actions. I didnt speak about anything bad that the inspector did. I just said I was sorry a lot and begged them to settle out of court.
Thank you very much for replying. at the moment it's a letter asking me to comment about what happened on the day. I don't even plan to complain about the inspector cause that could make them worse. I work in a church and work with a lot of young kids. Having a criminal conviction could lead to...
Hello Everyone,
I need your help with this. I traveled from Catford Bridge to Ladywell ( one stop ) and I tapped my phone on the reader to use my android pay and ran for the train( not knowing it was the wrong train because i wanted to go Lewisham instead and not knowing my phone didnt tap in...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.