Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I've not been trained in how to check tickets thoroughly! But it appeared to be right date, and right departure time from Newcastle. Hers said D39A, mine said D39, if that's what Philip Marlowe would call a Clue.
Ha ha no. Nice try. This was a 5 coach voyager. Every seat in coach D just said...
I've booked a two day itinerary, travelling today and tomorrow, from Trainsplit, with a whole big stack of reservations. Unfortunately this has already gone badly wrong on the first leg. There's a woman already in the seat for which I hold a reservation. But so does she (I've seen it) and she...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.