Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thank you all for your help!
I think i will try commuting for a month or so, and see how it goes. 3 hrs of commuting might just be too much, plus with the train fares, not sure if its worth it... i might just be too tired to spend time with family! lol
--- old post above --- --- new post...
Hello, I've recently been given a job post in Bedford. As I live in North London (tottenham) with family, I want to stay here and commute daily. I dont use trains or tubes much so not sure what would be the best route, or what would be the best ticket to buy. Ive looked at seasonal tickets on...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.