• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by whufc666

  1. W

    Completing Return Portions of Off-Peak Journey on Different Days?

    Hi guys, I am planning to buy an 'off-peak return within one month ticket' from Earley to New Eltham on Friday 27th February 2015. The outward journey is made up of a train from Earley to London Waterloo and then a train from Waterloo East to New Eltham. My question is about the return...
  2. W

    Travelling to and From Reading??

    Oh yeah, always get confused as the next stop (which I use just as frequently) is Sidcup which is Zone 5 :roll: Thanks for your help!
  3. W

    Travelling to and From Reading??

    Brilliant, that's about the price I was hoping to pay :) Do you know if I will be able to buy the Day Ranger ticket from Paddington station on the day or do I need to purchase in advance?
  4. W

    Travelling to and From Reading??

    Hi guys, I need to travel from New Eltham (London Zone 5) to Reading station at about 10am on Monday 24th November. About 3pm the same day, I then need to go from Reading station to Mornington Crescent (Northern Line), and then to return to Reading at about 11pm. Just wondering how I...

Top