• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by whizbee

  1. W

    Getting a 16-25 railcard online (International Student)

    Hi, I'm moving from the US and was wondering if I can buy a 16-25 railcard online using my US passport (not UK). I'll be a full-time international student. Thanks for your help.
  2. W

    Season tickets -- getting off at a stop

    I just found something called the North East 7 Day Rover... which covers Hull, York and Middlesbrough, and accepts the 16-25 rail card. I think it would come up to under £200 a month. Do you think that's a better idea? or am I missing something? It says something about not being valid on Hull...
  3. W

    Season tickets -- getting off at a stop

    My uni is in Middlesbrough, I'll be living in York and my boyfriend lives in Hull. Can I get a season ticket from Hull --> Middlesbrough and get off at the stop in York? Also, can I also use a Hull --> Middlesbrough season ticket at times when I'm going directly between Hull --> York? Sorry if...

Top