Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Well, thank you all for the warm welcome and thorough responses.
Doing my research I come across the Gold Card perk when doing my research so made sure I got it from London, and I am now the proud owner of a (very expensive) Gold Card :o. Unfortunately the Network Area doesn't go as far as...
Newbie here who's tried to fathom this but the intricacies are beyond me.
I've just bought my first ever annual season ticket from Weston-Super-Mare to London Terminals. While my usual journey will be a direct train via Bristol TM to London Paddington, I've been looking at the alternative...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.