• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by WestSussexSAFC

  1. W

    Most regularly disrupted section of line (since privatisation, between two stations)?

    Tunbridge Wells - Hastings, usually down to stations like Wadhurst. Of course Wadhurst & Stonegate have been dreadful in recent months because of the weather but the line is usually crap.
  2. W

    Vacant seats on buses/coaches

    Last time I was on one was late January and was the quietest i've known it, everyone practically had 2 seats to themselves. Other than that they're normally very busy imo, I suppose because the tickets are so cheap (Sunderland to Victoria for example is normally £10 with notice).
  3. W

    Vacant seats on buses/coaches

    I'm guilty of doing this on overnight National Express services, I won't take the back row for example but i'll try and block the seat next to me with my long legs. Because the route I normally do is the 436 Sunderland to Victoria service, even with the 30 minute break at Woodall & reclining...
  4. W

    How much of the Underground map have YOU covered?

    Only really use the LU when venturing into London for the footie or changing to mainline stations. Bakerloo - Probably Oxford Circus to Marylebone. Central - White City to Leyton. Circle - All bar Hammersmith to Paddington. District - Putney Bridge to Dagenham East. Hammersmith & City -...
  5. W

    Good and bad bus stations.

    Best - Southampton, granted it's fairly small it's warm, has self service ticket machines for National Express, takeaway cafe, toilets and plenty of staff. Worst - Newport (South Wales), this was shut by the time I visited Newport (for renovation IIRC?) but can only imagine it would of been...

Top