Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
THANKS so much for the quick reply. Two more questions for clarification....
When you say East Coast Reservations are not open yet - do you mean seat reservations or train reservations? Their website is allowing me to buy the ticket at reduced price now. So are you saying I can later go on...
I also have a question about reserved seating on East Coast trains. Not to hijack this thread, but while googling my concern, I came across this thread. Hope someone can advise me.
I am an American looking to book a one-way ticket on Nov 3 from Edinburgh to London. The fare is showing as a...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.