• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Vq4uk

  1. V

    Greater Anglia Class 755s (Regional Trains)

    Thanks very much
  2. V

    Greater Anglia Class 755s (Regional Trains)

    Thanks very much
  3. V

    Greater Anglia Class 755s (Regional Trains)

    Would anyone know which one was on the Attleborough to Norwich line to day ?
  4. V

    Greater Anglia Stadler train

    Thank you very much sorry for my ignorance
  5. V

    Greater Anglia Stadler train

    Earlier today I saw one of the new Anglia railways trains at Attleborough station heading towards Norwich but wasn’t able to get the number could anyone help ? I have tried to google the train type and cannot fine a proper designation I have only just started train Spotting and I apologise...

Top