• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by upstartg69

  1. U

    Manchester to Glasgow journey help please

    Yes I have a disabled rail card , just need a one way ticket to Glasgow, but I find it disgraceful that no trains run to Glasgow on a Sunday morning , could I head towards the east coast ,head to edinbrugh then on to Glasgow, sorry my journey starts at Manchester 4th Dec (Sunday) at 1-25 am, david
  2. U

    Manchester to Glasgow journey help please

    I'm a disabled passenger need to get to Glasgow on Sunday 4 th Dec , due to my flight , at 00-15am I can get airport train to Manchester Piccadilly at 1-25 am , found a virgin train at 6-30am and arrive back in Glasgow 6 hrs later surely there must be a quicker way ,also cheapest fare I could...
  3. U

    New to forum, help please - Manchester to Glasgow

    Could you. Give me an example please , do you mean Glasgow to Preston (1 ticket) then Preston to Manchester, confused sorry, david
  4. U

    New to forum, help please - Manchester to Glasgow

    Just about to buy a disabled rail card for travel between Manchester and Glasgow for the next 6 months only using it once a month, travelling midweek ,very early starts suits me, any tips on cheaper tickets , thanks

Top