• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by UKADS

  1. U

    Single Justice Notice - Very worried.

    Cuccir and Puffing Devil, thankyou both immensely. I've booked an appointment with citizens advice hopefully can get the ball rolling and can sort this mess out. Thankyou again, Kind regards,
  2. U

    Unpaid Fare - Court Proceedings

    I've told my employer that I have a record, I've told new job applications that I have one too. Wow.. they really need to make it clearer on information. Thankyou very much 221129 very much appreciated buddy
  3. U

    Unpaid Fare - Court Proceedings

    I found my old letter and it says: Charge sheet... On 12 October 17 did board the train at a station where ticket purchasing facilities were available, without s valid ticket or other authority to travel. Contrary to bylaw 18 of the Railway Bylaws 2005, made under Section 219 of the Transport...
  4. U

    Unpaid Fare - Court Proceedings

    Interesting, thanks I'll take a look. All I know is they said I had one,so maybe I don't lol.. need to look. Cheers
  5. U

    Unpaid Fare - Court Proceedings

    Board a train without a valid ticket, bylaws act or something
  6. U

    Unpaid Fare - Court Proceedings

    Oh, how so? I received one, on the actual form it says if you plead guilty you automatically receive one, I even rang the court up to ask and they confirmed for me. Any other info would be appreciated, then I could challenge mine..
  7. U

    Single Justice Notice - Very worried.

    Puffing Devil, thankyou very much
  8. U

    Unpaid Fare - Court Proceedings

    If you plead guilty either way on the justice notice, you will receive a criminal record. I've been through it myself.
  9. U

    Single Justice Notice - Very worried.

    Hello everyone, I am getting quite worked up and worried. Around 4 months ago, I received a train ticket fine, which wasn't paid (I'll explain later) and went to court, I received a criminal record and a court fine which is still outstanding, I believed it's been passed to Marstons now. Now...

Top