• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Trainabs

  1. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Yeah deffo carrying on. Guess I got used to the team being pretty on it with comms to me during the early part of the process, then the radio silence has just thrown me off a bit. Will keep my fingers crossed and wait to hear back. Thanks for your help! :)
  2. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    No I get all that. Just wondered where y are with the external interview process and whether there is a pause or priorities have changed as I haven't heard back from the team for awhile. Just wanted to reassure myself they haven't forgotten about me! :lol:
  3. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Is that taking precedent over these current interviews? Have people had their competency and moved on to next stages?
  4. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Has anyone heard back from the recruitment team? It has gone radio silence and fearing the worst. Hopefully they are just busy but been over a month :'(
  5. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    When does the next round start with the interviews? Has anyone received an invite or know a rough idea of when they will happen? Unlucky for those that didn't get through! Hopefully you will find something that works for you in the future. Good luck to those that have made it to the next phase!
  6. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    I was meant to be on that Friday lunch time session. Just unfortunate the whole week is a bit of a mess to try and get things sorted out to do the exercise
  7. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Yeah will do mate. Thanks for your help and good luck with your next stage :)
  8. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Same here on the virtual exercise. I assume it would be the same as the group exercises? Would someone have a link to the thread for help with that? Unfortunately for me it is being held at a time that I cannot attend. Do we know if they are flexible and can change otherwise it is a shame I...
  9. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Hi. I got the email about short interviews and videos. I'm getting a bit confused. Are we meant to give a short video or will there be interviews or both? Edit: re read it again, it will be a pre recorded video interview. I know to use the search bar for the hints and tips, is it dmi questions...
  10. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Hi Judging by your username, with everything going on I assume everything is going to be delayed until the situation isresolved? Thanks
  11. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Got an email from emr on Friday saying sometime in the summer for stage 2. Seems like I missed out on the first wave of assessment slots.
  12. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Mine was Thursday morning. Fingers crossed for you!
  13. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Nothing just yet. Let's hope so! Means I need to get swotting up! Need to bookmark all the key threads from this forum
  14. T

    Trainee Depot Driver East Midlands Trains

    Don't know if it is because my name starts with A but just received my results for stage 1 tests last week and passed. Good luck to everyone else.

Top