• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by TonyMC

  1. T

    Question about Marylebone

    Thanks again! And I'll look out for future forum meets! ;)
  2. T

    Question about Marylebone

    Ah right! Thanks a lot for all the help guys :)
  3. T

    Question about Marylebone

    Oh right! Are there any other diesel powered networks within London (ones that don't need third rail/overhead)?
  4. T

    Question about Marylebone

    Oh right! So all their trains are diesel, as opposed to the electric trains which run on Silverlink, First Capital Connect, Southern etc which all use third rail/overhead wires? So they all use diesel fuel and therefore there's no need for electric equipment? :o
  5. T

    Question about Marylebone

    Sorry, I'm new and I'm gonna sound stupid but how do the trains run out of Marylebone along the Chiltern network...there's no overhead wires and if I rightly recall there's no third rail!? Can anyone fill me in? Thanks

Top