Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
You have every right to refuse me travel within reason. Just as you refuse travel to the countless Saturday night drunks and after-match football yobs.
Sorry to hear that me travelling on Northern Rail trains is making your job difficult. I restarted using over a month ago - how come you...
I would like to inform all those interested in this incident of the latest.
I can say that the matter has now been resolved through third party mediation. I am not able to disclose anything but can say that I will be using Northern Rail services in the forseeable future.
I would also like to...
Yes, and I drink alcohol and have used illegal substances in the past. What is the matter with you guys. I have been more than willing to provide you with information as and when I have received it. I have gone on record to state I do not want the guard sacked. I am repeatedly stating the ramps...
Please dont cut my quotes in half to make an incorrect point. The following is what I wrote:
I had a problem with a guard not getting the ramp for me and I made a mountain out of it. Would I not have done the same with the Black Cabs.
I was looking at it from many of the forum member's point...
Being banned from Black Cabs in Ashton! Absurd.
You guys already have me made out to be a trouble-maker and someone out for the shame, sorry fame, so getting banned from Black Cabs in Ashton would be an ideal thing for me to go to the press with. Would it not?
How does one get banned from...
I did ask them to make a statement to the press in the email, but Pete Myers just responded by saying hey will send the letter out to me. Not sure if they have made a statement.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
So are you just blabbering or will you join me in testing out the...
Actually you are wrong on this. Northern Rail have just sent me this letter whuch becomes legally binding. Now if they have lied and an accident occurs while someone is using a ramp, this letter could come back on them. Therefore I dont thnk they would just write something up to shut me up.
And yes, I could have handled this better. I have said this before and continue to do so.
Personally, I would prefer to use the train in question for my journeys as it has much more open space for wheelchairs inside and usually the journey is much more comfortable. Pity it only runs once an hour.
Very nice of you to join us in this conversation. I was about to leave for the day but you coming with this outburst has really made my day.
It seems you know a lot about this. Would you be prepared in joining me for a test run on this type of train disembarking at Guide Bridge. We will once...
This is what I posted on the other forum regarding Hobbit Feet's accusations. I hope he doesn't crawl under to hide from this.
Seriously. You would think I would go to this length of trouble just to get myself vindicated on this forum?
If I was to 'conjure up' a letter I would have made it...
Northern Rail could not find any reason. They have stated I can use all of their services. Then why did the guard not put the ramp down?
He refused without reason. The reason has still not been given because there is no reason. The guard was just not bothered to do the job and did not want...
You still are not getting the jist of this. I have repeated myself so many times but will do once more.
I have never had any problems disembarking from Guide Bridge station during the 6 months that I have used the service to get home from Manchester Piccadilly.
I have used (from what I can...
You are free to do that but I am not sure what it will achieve. I was repeatedly hassled and bullied by some members of this forum in regards to this issue. Many of you were not willing to entertain the idea of a guard (for many a colleague and in the same profession) and no matter what is said...
I am keeping my word and I am providing the letter from Northern Rail I received today. I have not scanned it, as some people might have then said I have doctored it too, but I have taken a high resolution photos using a camera.
I hope NOW someone will believe me.
Sent.
Sent again. Sorry, missed the k et the end.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I have alighted at Guide Bridge maybe 40/50 times since I moved to nearer to the station - like Fenruary 2010.
I have used all types of trains for this journey - from Piccadilly - at different...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.