• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by toast

  1. T

    avoided court

    No, I didnt mention what happened. I said sorry for not having a valid/activated ticket and that I have since bought a monthly pass so it will not happen again. I then quoted the paragraph from their website about the chance to pay 'fine' and asked if we could settle it that way. I think the...
  2. T

    Arriva Revenue Protection - Help!

    very similar thing happened to me about 2 months ago. Write to them with a short letter (I took a photo of the letter and emailed it to them) saying sorry and asking if you can settle the matter with a payment. I quoted the bit on their website about 'sometimes we will take a payment to...
  3. T

    avoided court

    Hi all, just wanted to say thanks to the people and the advice on this forum I have avoided a court case and a presumably large fine. I travel every day from station A to C and change trains at station B. I have always either bought a ticket from a conductor or if one does not come through the...

Top