• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by timeforachange

  1. T

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    Did they give you any feedback from the interview? Good luck with your new application.
  2. T

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    Really happy as I have been invited to the assessment centre on Monday. Anybody else going?
  3. T

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    I thought about that as it didn't really say...anyway I printed it off and completed by hand, though can't say if that was right or not????
  4. T

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    Passed the sift test and have sent back the application pack. I noticed on a previous post that a lot of people at the last assessment centres were 'mid twenties'. I am mid forties, does anybody know if this may affect my application?

Top