Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I passed everything with EMT Enhanced passed except TEA-Occ which I only passed to national base standard. Annoying to have missed out by such a small amount!
Good luck to you guys by the way!
Hi meursault,
For the depot service driver job at EMT that I recently went for, it was just stage 1 and took us from 9am to around 12pm.we sat all of the tests you have mentioned however different jobs/position may require slightly different testing stages as one guy I spoke to had previously...
Thank you Kev.
Found the bourdon test and the trp stuff easier than I thought, but I think I messed up on the Tea-Occ and by the sound of it a lot of people in my group did. It was a hell of a lot harder than I initially thought and harder than the revision material made out.
But I suppose the...
Hello guys,
This is my first post on here although I have been a regular visitor over the last few months and found all the content extremely helpful! I just have a couple of questions I though were worth a new post...
I have my Stage 1 Assessment tomorrow for the Trainee Service Driver...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.