Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi,
A bit old, however my main question was really how much faster the new Northern trains (British rail class 331)might be. In the press they talked about how they go at 100Mph. I then realised later that we already had those (British Rail Class 333) before they replaced it with pacer trains...
Hey,
I'm not a train enthusiast, as many people here certainly appear to be (and seemingly fairly knowledgeable too), however I am interested in being able to get to places...quick
Northern recently announced that they'll be placing 100Mph trains on it's lines in 2019, and I was wondering a)...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.