• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Thortuga

  1. T

    Advice needed - Pre-Court Settlement offer

    Hi all, As I said I would I am posting an update of how this case ended. I explained the situation through E-mail and by post to the staff at GWR prosecutions. The case was put on hold while my evidence was considered. I have received a letter explaining that the case is now closed...
  2. T

    Advice needed - Pre-Court Settlement offer

    Thank you everyone for the advice. Alter Ego - I haven't been asked to give my version of events at any point. In fact, I've had no contact with GWR until they sent this letter. I've contacted the prosecutions office at GWR to see what my options are, I'll update this thread with the...
  3. T

    Advice needed - Pre-Court Settlement offer

    Thanks for the advice. But I am in possession of the ticket for the journey I was undertaking ...
  4. T

    Advice needed - Pre-Court Settlement offer

    Hi, On July 4th I travelled from Bristol Temple Meads to Filton Abbey Wood, on a peak open return, which I bought from the ticket machine that morning. The outward part of my ticket was collected at Filton on arrival. Over the course of the day I misplaced my wallet, a long with my...

Top