• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Techie

  1. T

    London Midland looking for Conductors and Trainee Drivers

    Yup. Got an email a couple of days ago, inviting me to the assessment day.
  2. T

    London Midland looking for Conductors and Trainee Drivers

    Still nothing here. Did anyone get a confirmation email after the DSI test? I got nothing. I suppose that with so many people being rejected, no news is probably good news at this point.
  3. T

    London Midland looking for Conductors and Trainee Drivers

    It was just a DSI test. Personality test if you like. Just answer the questions honestly, and its easy. Took about 5 miniutes.
  4. T

    London Midland looking for Conductors and Trainee Drivers

    Ok, 1st off, thank you for the marvelous welcome to the forum. I will play nice, seeing as you have misunderstood me, and maybe it was in the way that I explained it. I applied online, and yes, within 3 hours, had an email response telling me I had passed the initial stages of the...
  5. T

    London Midland looking for Conductors and Trainee Drivers

    Hi all, welcome to my 1st post! I applied for the trainee driver position on Wednesday, and I am glad to say I was successful and got to the next stage of testing, which I completed yesterday. Just waiting on the results of that. Exciting stuff!

Top