Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Can anyone give me any information on what sort of livery the Britannia class worked with? I know of the standard green/black and black. I was wondering if any of them operated in either blue or red/maroon.
Hello,
I am making a digital model of the BR Britannia Class loco.
I've been researching various colour schemes used on the type.
I can see mostly green and black variants.
I was wondering if anyone on the forum could supply some more information about what colours the type...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.