• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Tanya1302

  1. T

    First Capital connect notice to prosecute letter - help

    Thanks, I'll keep it in my mind just in case. Although, I'd like to know how I can prove that he didn't let me get off at Kings Cross or any other station in London? I guess it's very difficult.
  2. T

    First Capital connect notice to prosecute letter - help

    I think Indigo2 was right when he assumed that the price they inspector offered to pay for the ticket was a bit higher than the ticket price from Hendon to Brighton, that's why I asked him if it was a one way ticket price to Brighton and the inspector said 'yes,you have to pay it now'. So I'm...
  3. T

    First Capital connect notice to prosecute letter - help

    The letter heading is 'Notice of Intention to prosecute' and it says 'this is to inform you of our intention to take this case to the Magistrates Court and the enclosed form provides you with the opportunity to tell us what happened from your point of view. Information should be both factual and...
  4. T

    First Capital connect notice to prosecute letter - help

    Hi all, I'm seeking for some advice on getting a First Capital Connect prosecution letter. I was travelling from Hendon (London) to Brighton this month, and bought a ticket online. I had it with me on the train when the inspector came and checked it. It appeared that my ticket wasn't valid...

Top