• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by tablechair

  1. T

    Wrong type of return ticket leads to a Fixed Penalty Notice from Northern.

    Thanks najaB, very useful. I decided to just pay the fine, happy to contribute towards the upkeep of Northern Rail's fine fine rolling stock :D
  2. T

    Wrong type of return ticket leads to a Fixed Penalty Notice from Northern.

    Hello all, I'm cross-posting this from MoneySavingExpert.com as I was told I'd have more luck here. Around a month and a half ago I accidentally bought a day return instead of an open return on the train from Manchester to my home town. Whilst I obviously can't remember whether or not I asked...

Top