Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I'm sure there are some solutions, but capacity is already close to max and most trains are at least 8 coach (Thameslink almost exclusively 12).
I'd be pushing for the Croydon Area Remodelling Scheme that was shelved post-COVID. With proper grade separation and more platforms at East Croydon...
I have family that live directly opposite Worthing station. It used to be more fun to watch the trains in the past though! South West Trains, 158s, 313s etc... now its endless electrostars!
Any news as to if/when the 171s will be touched? Would be good to have plug sockets and USB chargers installed... just as long as they leave our comfy seats alone!
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.