Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thanks @ForTheLoveOf . I used fake name, anonymous dates and travel locations :)
Much appreciate your help.
Can you please send me the link to the document where it states that Byelaws get conviction which is immediately spent?
Thanks & Regards
!
Dear all, I would be thankful if you can please help with your expert advice on my 2 questions.
SEQUENCE OF EVENTS
August 2018 - I am an adult and I was travelling from Stratford to Bond Street using incorrect day travel card by mistake. When I touched out, it alarmed and revenue inspector...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.