• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Stonefish74

  1. Stonefish74

    Is Network Rails HR department really this slow?

    Start my new job on Monday... Things picked up in February and the process from receiving a contract, pension, medical to new starter pack all happened quickly. For any frustrated new comers that browse passed this in desperation, stick with it the process is long but what a company to get into...
  2. Stonefish74

    Is Network Rails HR department really this slow?

    I can see me being another 6 month guy! Not bothered but would just prefer them to say 'Hey we don't want you till...!' Then I could get stuck into other things that are time consuming! oh well.. Thanks for all the replies nice to know it's the norm, keep feeling like I should just go and find...
  3. Stonefish74

    Is Network Rails HR department really this slow?

    11 days on and I've had a e-mail... Confirming the papers relating to my appointment are being processed by the HR Resourcing Team! Maybe the waiting is coming to the end... But reading ukcinc last post... maybe not!
  4. Stonefish74

    Is Network Rails HR department really this slow?

    So it is normal then! The PM in charge of the team I will (hopefully) be working with has told me he can’t do anything till the HR department set up my Medical for PTS! Can’t believe things take so long to process, and I thought the Army did things the hard way!!! Thanks for the reassurance...
  5. Stonefish74

    Is Network Rails HR department really this slow?

    I have recently left the Armed Forces and decided that a new career on the railways was a good option. I applied for a job with Network Rail and was told I had been successful on completing the interview. Since then I have had very little in the way of feed back from the PM or HR department… My...

Top