• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Steve_R

  1. S

    Commute - Leicester/Birmingham to London

    Sorry if this is a silly question, but what does booked mean?
  2. S

    Commute - Leicester/Birmingham to London

    Unfortunately not, we have friends in both Leicester and Birmingham so would rather stick to those. And thanks LowLevel, that's what I want to hear :)
  3. S

    Commute - Leicester/Birmingham to London

    Thanks for the reply. Thankfully the company I work for are very flexible in terms of working from home so during days where there's train issues I can work from home. I'm trying to keep the train times to around 1:30 or less and that's why I'm leaning towards virgin from Birmingham or East...
  4. S

    Commute - Leicester/Birmingham to London

    Also, if this is the wrong section of the forum to post this in then please let me know, I'll move it to the right place.
  5. S

    Commute - Leicester/Birmingham to London

    Hello, I'm thinking of moving to either Leicester or Birmingham to London and was wondering if anyone already does this commute and could help answer a few questions? 1) Is it easy to get a seat on the journey into London from Leicester on east midlands trains from 6:39 AM onwards...

Top